Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sue-ling of Love in the Air by Adam Mann @adammannauthor #Contemporary #Erotic Romance #AsianTravel






RW:    What's your story/back story? Why would someone come up with a story about you?

S-L:    I’m more than a bit flattered. I was just an average post-grad student going back to my home, but dreading having to meet my former financĂ©, even though he’d married my best friend whilst I was at college.

RW:    Can you tell us about your hero.

S-L:    On the plane we sat next to one another, but Charlie was just another passenger, although we both had to face similar flight delays due to the terrible storms over the Pacific.

I knew that he was Canadian and worked in agriculture, but I could sympathize with that as I was a botanist.

As we walked together in the airport terminal in Taipei, I suddenly realised I had some sort of animal attraction for Charlie, and didn’t want to say goodbye.

RW:    During what time-period does your story take place?

S-L:    Just this last winter, before Christmas, so I suppose you’d call it contemporary.

RW:    How are you coping with the conflict in your life?

S-L:    Very badly before I met Charlie, I feared having to meet my former financĂ© and his wife and our mutual friends, and because of that my parents who’d probably be furious at my decision not to go home but to fly away with Charlie.

RW:    Bubble baths or steamy showers? Ocean or mountains? Puppies or kittens? Chocolate or caramel?

S-L:    I do love steamy showers, but can I be difficult and say anything savoury?   

RW:    Cherries or Bananas? Leather or lace? Black or red? Mud Bath or Oily Massage?

S-L:    Cherries, Lace, and Red. (Don’t forget I’m Chinese.)

RW:    If you came with a warning label, what would it say?

S-L:    She bites.

RW:    I love pizza with (fill in the blank).

S-L:    Olives, ham and more cheese.

RW:    You'd never be able to tell, but (fill in the blank).

S-L:    I was never very interested in sex, and I thought that it was something that people just did, but Charlie changed my mind!

RW:    What is the one question you wish an interviewer would ask you?

S-L:    Do you love Charlie?

RW:    Those are all the questions I have for you. Thank you for speaking to me.

S-L:    Delighted.

ADAM MANN

I have worked for over fifty years as a sustainable development consultant for emerging economies in Africa and then Asia, but have now retired and live with my family in a mountainous area of Vietnam. In my retirement I have published seven novels, and under my pen name I have written another thirty-two romance novellas, some of which have been self-published.

LOVE IN THE AIR

The Plot:

Two passengers find some common ground on a flight to Taipei.

Charlie meets Sue-ling on trans-Pacific flight to Taipei after flight delays due to bad weather, and then further delays mean a long stop-over in the transit area at the airport.

He decides to stay at the Airport Hotel where he can get a shower and rest a bit, and is helped by Sue-ling who joins him as she too has been delayed by the weather.

Their post-flight conversation becomes more than friendly, as they have to wait for their flight connections, and a mix-up in the hotel bathroom exposes more than just her skin as their relationship develops.

An Excerpt:

Charlie took his sponge bag from his travelling case and headed for the bathroom, leaving his coat on the other bed.

He shaved, and thank goodness the water in the shower was hot. He dried himself and went into the bedroom, wearing just a towel around his waist.

Sue-ling was asleep on one bed fully dressed, and smiling in her sleep. Charlie took some underclothes from his travelling case, got partially dressed, and got into the other bed, pulling the duvet over him. But he had left the light on, so he left it.

Sue-ling herself woke and went into the bathroom, also taking advantage of the hot water in the shower. There had been only one large towel, so she draped a small towel around her breasts, and headed back to the bedroom, and the bed she had been sleeping in.

She jumped in and pulled the duvet over her naked body, and tried to go back to sleep. She probably did sleep until the early morning when the daylight wakened her. She looked to see that Charlie was still sleeping in the other bed.

Charlie woke at that moment and smiled at her, seeing only her face and lovely black eyes above the duvet. Her gold ring earrings had been replaced by pearl stud earrings. She sat up holding the duvet to her breasts, but she made sure that he could see her bare back. She had a travelling bag herself but she had not bothered to open it.

“Recovered?” she asked and smiled at him.

Charlie sat up himself, but was not wearing a vest—he rarely did.

“Are you naked, Charlie?” she asked.

Charlie looked down under the duvet; “no I’ve got boxers,” he grinned at her. There was silence for a moment—a pregnant silence.

“Can you pass me my bag?” she asked, knowing full well that Charlie would have to get out of bed to do that, and being a gentleman, he did.

She deliberately let the duvet fall partially off the bed, so that Charlie could see she was wearing nothing, which did nothing but excite him more than momentarily.

Contact the Author

Website: 

Facebook:



Book Links:



Key Words/Labels:

Adam Mann, Amazon; Asian Concerns, Bad Weather, Butterfly Books, Contemporary Romance; Erotic Romance, Family Issues, Smashwords, Travel Delays



No comments:

Post a Comment