Welcome to the Dog Training Challenge!What is it? A group event in which housebreaking issues are eliminated once and for all! (Now that the kids are back in school but it's not holiday season yet, it's the perfect time!)
- Puppies: All need house training!
- Older dogs: Many still have accidents, whether frequent, occasional, excitement wetting, etc!
- Already housebroken dogs: Teach your pet to use a designated area instead of your entire yard!
- Decide that you're going to work on the above issues once and for all! (It will take 30 days or less!)
- Follow the instructions in "Everything You Need to Know About House Training Puppies & Adult Dogs."
- Enjoy extra help along the way through the author's group discussion/Q&A feature!
- Everyone wins by no longer having to deal with accidents in your house or poop all over your yard!
- One person at random wins the $20 Petsmart card... however, you can earn extra entries the more you participate!
- Yes, Lori Verni-Fogarsi is the author of this book and hopes you'll buy one and participate. But honestly, this is not some sort of huge money-making venture for her! (Let's face it... if she were looking to get rich, there are better ways!) I know Lori is a genuine person who truly cares about dogs and their owners!
- The book will be only $2.99 during this entire event! (Kindle version, which you can read on any computer or smartphone as well as Kindle, iPad, etc.) If you prefer paperback, it normally retails for $14.99 but Amazon often offers it for less. (For example, right now it's $12.92 with free shipping.)
- Get your copy of "Everything You Need to Know About House Training Puppies & Adult Dogs" from Amazon.
- Enter your information into the entry form below to confirm that you have the book & are participating.
- Start reading & following the methods!
- Return to Lori's site regularly to participate in the discussion, ask questions, &/or get extra entries in the entry form! (Additional entries will become open to you once you've done Step 2.) Bookmark this page so it's easy to find!
How do I know if my dog's issues will be covered?
The book covers LITERALLY every housebreaking issue you could possibly think of! Including, but not limited to:
- General confusion about where to "go."
- Leg lifting/territorial marking.
- Occasional accidents in a certain room.
- Won't go out in the rain (or other weather issues).
- Excitement or fear-related wetting.
- Accidents in the crate.
- Won't go in front of you outside.
- Accidents after moving to a different home.
- Accidents when visiting.
- Special section for rescue dogs.
- Teaching your already housebroken pet/s to use a designated area instead of your entire yard.
- And more!